Our facility is equipped with huge runs, spacious kennels and a separate area for our feline friends. We take pride in providing a clean, safe and warm environment for your pets.
What truly sets us apart from other boarding facilities is our staff.
Here at New Rochelle Animal Hospital, we truly love animals. Your pets will have all that they need and all the attention that they want. Taking care of animals is what we love about this job, and why we will do whatever we can to make your pet’s stay with us comfortable, enjoyable and fun!
Day Stay & Play is great for those with hectic work schedules. Bring your pet in to play with us any day. We will walk, feed, play and take care of your pets like they are our own.
HOW WE WORK
• Our pet boarding and day stay friends are kept in clean and sanitized runs, kennels or cages depending on their size and your preference.
• We walk them outside to use the bathroom 2-3 times per day.
• We will administer any medications that your pet needs, for a small fee. Make sure to bring them with you!
• We can also provide medical treatments or services while your pet is boarding with us. All pets must be current on vaccines and be free of external parasites to stay with us for both boarding and day stay.
• We provide all pets that stay with us blankets and towels.
• We feed our pets a high quality intestinal diet to reduce intestinal distress that can sometimes come from being separated from their families. You can also feel free to bring your pet’s regular diet and we will be happy continue it.
• On the day of departure we can schedule your pet for a bath, grooming or just a nail trim. Baths are given with a 50% discount once the pet has been here for 5 nights, or at no charge to pets that stay with us for over 7 nights.
• Feel free to drop off your pet whenever our office is open; please remember that we are closed on Sundays and holidays.
One benefit of bringing your pet to board at our animal hospital is that your pet has access to our veterinarian if for any reason your pet should need one. Our technicians are also involved in the daily care of all of our furry friends, so you can rest assured that your pet will be very well taken care of.